Sports World Tulsa stays in touch with the world through our Facebook page. That’s where our friends and followers are first to learn about our specials and new products.
We stay up to date on news related to our industry through online sources.
Also below, follow the latest developments in U.S. news related to the Second Amendment and gun control. If you like something you see, please share it with your friends and followers!
@sportsworldtulsa on Facebook
Latest Second Amendment News
- Washington: Judge tosses signatures on Washington gun initiative August 20, 2018
- New study finds growing demand for Right-to-Carry permits August 20, 2018
- Lawmakers Urge Internet Firms to Ban 3D-Printed Gun Files August 20, 2018
- ‘Common-sense’ gun control plans actually don’t make sense August 20, 2018
- Gun policies keep 2 major banks out of $600 million Louisiana deal August 20, 2018
- Do you feel that the MSM & Newspapers are giving you unbiased reporting. August 21, 2018 opsspec1991
- All Roads Lead to Hillary Clinton August 20, 2018 opsspec1991
- ATI Omni-Hybrid Maxx P3 M4 5.56/.223 16" 30 Rd - $307.79 after code August 20, 2018 gun.deals
- Peter Strzok's "insurance policy" is his wife August 20, 2018 opsspec1991
- Trump Derangement Syndrome August 20, 2018 opsspec1991
- Thief Poses With Stolen Rifle, Stormy Arms Up and Israel Loosens its Gun Laws –TTAG Daily Digest August 21, 2018 Dan Zimmerman
- 2011 EDC – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day August 21, 2018 Dan Zimmerman
- Armed Store Owner Held at Gunpoint Figures Out the Attacker’s Gun Isn’t Loaded, Holds His Fire August 20, 2018 Staff Writer
- Thompson 9mm From Auto-Ordnance August 1, 2018 Ray I.
- Colt, Daniel Defense, FN & Remington Selected to Produce Carbines for Foreign Military Sales July 31, 2018 Matthew Moss
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Blocks Release Of 3D-Printed Gun Blueprints July 31, 2018 Pete
- Can You Hear Me Now? August 21, 2018 Ammoland
- Raven Concealment Perun LC Holster – Video Review August 21, 2018 Patrick Roberts
- Gun-Grabber Charged with Murder Reminiscent of Others August 21, 2018 David Codrea