Sports World News and Social Media
Sports World Tulsa stays in touch with the world through our Facebook page. That’s where our friends and followers are first to learn about our specials and new products.
We stay up to date on news related to our industry through online sources.
Also below, follow the latest developments in U.S. news related to the Second Amendment and gun control. If you like something you see, please share it with your friends and followers!
Latest Second Amendment News
- Texas: Pro-Second Amendment Senate Conferees Appointed on HB 1927; House Passes SB 19, Prohibiting Corporate Discrimination Against the Firearms Industry May 14, 2021
- Nevada: Gun Ban Bill Passes Committee, Headed to the Senate Floor May 14, 2021
- Nebraska: Three Pro-Gun Bills Bundled Together into Omnibus Legislation May 13, 2021
- Connecticut: Your Action Needed – Urge Your Senator to Oppose Unnecessary Gun Control Legislation May 13, 2021
- Illinois: Gun Seizure Bill Resurrected, Passes House May 13, 2021
- The NEW US Army May 13, 2021 Ringo
- 124 retired generals and admirals say US in 'deep peril' under Biden, warn of his 'me May 13, 2021 opsspec1991
- With Biden having been in office for 110 days, how are things going? May 13, 2021 opsspec1991
- cci small pistol primers for sale May 12, 2021 michaelsonsergino
- cci small pistol primers May 12, 2021 michaelsonsergino
- You Don’t Say: Police Union Exec Blames Portland’s ‘Gun Violence’ Surge On Defunding the Police May 14, 2021 Dan Zimmerman
- Gun Meme of the Day: Circle Back Edition May 13, 2021 Jeremy S.
- Gun Controllers Fail Because They Don’t Understand America’s Geographical and Cultural Ties to Fiearms May 13, 2021 TTAG Contributor
- Strike Industries 6-Inch Handguard for CZ Scorpion EVO Pistol May 14, 2021 Nic L
- TFB Review: Meridian Defense Pestilence AK May 14, 2021 Austin R
- POTD: eFP Battle Group-Latvia In Joint Force Exercise May 13, 2021 Eric B
- Democrat WA Gov. Inslee Signs Bill Banning Open Carry at Rallies May 13, 2021 Dave Workman
- Tucker Carlson’s Enthusiasm for NYC Mayoral Candidate is Undeserved May 13, 2021 David Codrea
- Federal Government Files For a Rehearing En Banc of GOA v. Garland May 13, 2021 John Crump